- Add all ingredients to a stand mixer and blend on low speed about 4 minutes until they form a crumbly mixture.
- Drop the blend onto a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Fold the sides of the parchment paper over the mixture and press the mixture flat and square with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 0.5 cm.
- Cut the bars to about 2 inches by 5 inches to approximate a weight of 60 g.
- Wrap bars individually with tin foil.
Makes 9 bars.
Profi Bake Contributes:
10.3 g of Complete Protein and 5.1 g of Dietary Fiber per serving