Adding Natralein™ pea protein to a hamburger can provide better volume, improved nutritionals, and better taste all at a lower cost. Here is an example of a ready-to-use recipe using Natralein pea protein and Butter Buds dried beer extract.
- Add all dry ingredients to a stand mixer and blend on low speed about 1 minute until homogeneous.
- Add the dry ingredients to the ground beef, water and oil and blend until all of the dry ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Form the mixture into 45 g balls. Press the balls to form 1/4 inch high round discs of about 2 inch diameter.
- Wrap the discs in individual parchment papers, put them into freezer bags and place them into the freezer for storage.
- To cook, remove the burgers from the freezer bag and remove the parchment papers and place a sheet of parchment paper on a paper tray.
- Bake from frozen at 400 F for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for another 7 minutes to reach an internal temperature of >160 F.
Makes about 4 x 35 g mini burgers.
5.8 g of protein.
Interested in learning how Natralein pea protein can help you create healthier meat based products and save money; how to incorporate Profi, award-winning complete plant-based protein or learning more about how Butter Buds can improve the flavour of your meat based product concepts? Please contact your Dealers Ingredients Sales Consultant and request a customized ingredient education presentation/product concept demo and samples or contact us at 905 458 7766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.