1. Warm the water to 40 °C .
2. Combine all dry ingredients and blend in the Cuisinart mixer for 1 minute on speed 3 (medium).
3. Whisk together oil, water, egg yolks and vinegar by hand.
4. Whisk egg whites in Cuisinart mixer for 7 minutes on speed 9 (high) until white and fluffy.
5. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix for 1 minute on speed 3 (medium) with the mixer attachment.
6. Add whipped egg whites and blend for 1 minute on speed 1 (low).
7. Place 200 g of dough into each of 3 small loaf baking pans.
8. Proof in warm oven (100 °F) for 60 minutes.
9. Bake at 375 °F for 15 minutes.
10. Remove breads from pans as soon as they are cool enough to touch.
11. Cool breads completely before slicing.